Open Journalism Initiative
Open Media Centers Network
Open Media Working Group:
Community communications media collaborative.
Sustainability Design /Media Synergy
Ecovillage Design Education: Local-Global Design/Media Centers Networks.
Living and Learning Networks, Centers and Partnerships for Villages, Neighborhoods, and Communities.
- Social Networks and Social Change: Collaborating to Create Sustainable Community Media - A Lunch and Learn Event: Monday, April 14, 12 - 2 pm with Erik Hungerbuhler, E-Organizer, Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, Aaron Marshall, Director of Sales and Marketing, Digital Business Solutions and David Silverman, Adena Center and the Open Journalism Project. At Adena Center, Galen Building, Zorn & River Rd, Louisville,, KY USA (Directions)
- Science Cafe: Cancer Predictors and Beyond: Friday Mar 28, 5:30 - 7:30 BLUE MOUTAIN COFFEE HOUSE, WINE & TAPAS BAR, 400 E. Main [opposite Slugger Field]
- Become the Media: January 10, 2008: : Sustainable Politics and Community Journalism 2008 The Legislative Session and Beyond -- with Tom Fitzgerald, Kentucky Resources Council, Jerry Hardt, Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, and John Hicks, WXBH 92.7 FM
- Community Journalism December 8, 2007: Jim St. Clair, Jennifer Oladipo and John Hicks on News Crafting and the Art of the Interview for Community Media (Radio, TV, Web, Print) Production
- An Evening With Jan Carew: A Celebration of Reading and Writing December 6, 2007:
- Do-It-Yourself Radio: Community Radio Training-Fall - Winter 2007-2008, Wednesdays, with John Hicks and the volunteer staff of WXBH-FM.
- Technology, Community, Opportunity: -November 1, 2007: Digital Storytelling Comes of Age. Michael Caporale with Louisville Community Media Practitioners
The Adena Center offers Certification in Community Communications through a variety of learning opportunities.